There are no calories:
- In foods you are only tasting
- In snacks toddlers leave behind
- In anything containing fruit
If men had men-o-pause:
- They would celebrate with a ticker tape parade
- There would be a pill for it (like Viagara)
- Billions of tax dollars would be set aside to research fighting discomfort
Age really is a state of mind:
- Don’t worry about how many good years you have left… Live in the present
- Treat each new decade as a beginning not an end
- Just because you may not ‘look great for your age’ doesn’t mean you can’t ‘feel great’
Wrinkles actually mean:
- A life well lived
- A life full of laughter and joy
- A life lived without caring what others think
As spoiled Americans, we eat what we want and we smoke and drink in excess – irregardless of all the warnings from our doctors and the surgeon general. Then we sit back (because we sit way too much) and complain when we don’t feel well.
For some people, the solution is rather simple – “take a pill.” Or two. Or… We are notorious blamers. But we never want to take responsibility for our own actions. It’s so much easier to place the blame elsewhere. Or to expect a miracle at the last minute.
I have, personally, never liked taking pills. I will always try to find a more natural way to deal with any conditions or complications that arise. I only recently started taking vitamins – and only 3 each morning – to help give me more energy and to stave off the cold which permeates my bones and fingers and toes almost daily.
So… “to pill or not to pill?” That’s up to the individual (or their doctor). For me, I choose to eat right, abstain from drinking and smoking and, hopefully, I’ll live long (and well enough) to not regret it!