There are no calories:
- In foods you are only tasting
- In snacks toddlers leave behind
- In anything containing fruit
If men had men-o-pause:
- They would celebrate with a ticker tape parade
- There would be a pill for it (like Viagara)
- Billions of tax dollars would be set aside to research fighting discomfort
Age really is a state of mind:
- Don’t worry about how many good years you have left… Live in the present
- Treat each new decade as a beginning not an end
- Just because you may not ‘look great for your age’ doesn’t mean you can’t ‘feel great’
Wrinkles actually mean:
- A life well lived
- A life full of laughter and joy
- A life lived without caring what others think
If you’re still at an age where you’re working full time, you probably haven’t thought much about retirement. Unless, of course, you’re miserably unhappy at your current job. Or you’re close to retirement age and you’re just counting down the days or years till you can sit home and collect Social Security.
In today’s society, with people living longer lives, there’s a strange new phenomenon whereby as soon as someone retires, they immediately look for part-time work. I guess, for some people, the idea of relaxing and enjoying your ‘golden years’ is unheard of and, after all, why would someone want to spend all their time at home… with their loving spouse or, perhaps, traveling the world together??
In my opinion, some people just aren’t capable of being happy and others are only so when ‘they’ are the most important person in their life!
I cannot see,
I cannot pee.
I cannot chew,
I cannot screw.
My memory shrinks,
My hearing stinks.
No sense of smell,
I look like hell.
My body is drooping,
I have trouble pooping.
The golden years have come at last
The golden years can kiss my ass!