Eat this. Don’t eat that.
If I had a dollar for every time a news report or a doctor told us that something we love was no longer good for us or visa versa…
How are we supposed to ‘eat healthy’ when every other day someone changes the rules about what we consume? Eat fruit and vegetables (but not if they’ve been sprayed with pesticide). Eat organic and natural (but only certain brands). Red meat is good… red meat is bad.
Make up your mind already.
All I know for sure is that dark chocolate keeps coming out on the positive side. So, I think it’s safe to say we should all just indulge in plenty of that!
There are no calories:
- In foods you are only tasting
- In snacks toddlers leave behind
- In anything containing fruit
If men had men-o-pause:
- They would celebrate with a ticker tape parade
- There would be a pill for it (like Viagara)
- Billions of tax dollars would be set aside to research fighting discomfort
Age really is a state of mind:
- Don’t worry about how many good years you have left… Live in the present
- Treat each new decade as a beginning not an end
- Just because you may not ‘look great for your age’ doesn’t mean you can’t ‘feel great’
Wrinkles actually mean:
- A life well lived
- A life full of laughter and joy
- A life lived without caring what others think