Last weekend I went out to dinner. My table was still set with the orange napkins they used for Halloween. On the windowsill next to me a gaudy, red and green Xmas decoration peeked over onto my place setting.
Considering it was the second week of November in New York and it was still in the 60’s, I can’t help but wonder why I couldn’t, instead, have enjoyed a little dressed-up Mr. Turkey or some cornucopia.
Is it too much to ask for a little equal time for Thanksgiving celebrating? Since when does Xmas begin right after Halloween? Doesn’t ‘Santa’ usually appear at the end of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade?
There are no calories:
- In foods you are only tasting
- In snacks toddlers leave behind
- In anything containing fruit
If men had men-o-pause:
- They would celebrate with a ticker tape parade
- There would be a pill for it (like Viagara)
- Billions of tax dollars would be set aside to research fighting discomfort
Age really is a state of mind:
- Don’t worry about how many good years you have left… Live in the present
- Treat each new decade as a beginning not an end
- Just because you may not ‘look great for your age’ doesn’t mean you can’t ‘feel great’
Wrinkles actually mean:
- A life well lived
- A life full of laughter and joy
- A life lived without caring what others think