- Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
- Life always offers you a second chance… It’s called tomorrow.
- Life is not about how you survive the storm – it’s about how you dance in the rain.
- The hardest thing to find in life is happiness. Money is only hard to find because it gets wasted trying to find happiness.
- The best things in life are free. The rest are too expensive.
- Math is fun – it teaches you life and death information like, when you’re cold, go to a corner because it’s 90 degrees there.